Helping you return to your daily activities is the goal of our acute rehabilitation program. You can rely on our rehabilitation team. It includes experts with specialized training in caring for you and your complex medical condition. Together with you and your family, we discuss your treatment goals and create a care plan that fits your needs and lifestyle. Our job is to help you be as independent as possible so you can safely return to your home and community.
2512 Building - West Bank
2512 S. Seventh St.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Care is provided around the clock
- Inpatient rehabilitative care for adults and adolescents
- Rehabilitation after joint replacement surgery, fracture and orthopedic procedures
- Rehabilitation after transplant
The Acute Rehabilitation Center can help you regain as much independence as possible. Our rehabilitative inpatient team provides you with the specialized, interdisciplinary care you need. Our focus is on adults and adolescents age 16 and older with complex needs.
Conditions we treat
We provide specialty care for (but not limited to):
- Congenital conditions, such as cerebral palsy and spina bifida
- Medically complex conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Neurological disorders, such as Parkinson's and multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury/disorders
- Traumatic and nontraumatic brain injury
Visit Fairview.org/rehab for more information on rehabilitation services.
Doctors & Providers