Minnesota Monthly Honors 124 University of Minnesota Health PhysiciansUniversity of Minnesota Health is proud to announce that 124 of our physicians were named Best Doctors by Minnesota Monthly magazine. See the list.
A day at the lake.An ordinary moment made possible by an
extraordinary medical breakthrough.
Learn more about the new University of Minnesota Health brand.
Board of Regents Approves our New Name!Together, University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and University of Minnesota Children's Hospital provide patients innovative, high quality health care.
Find out more
Pain-Free After 25 Years....Finally!Kevin had a painful condition known as pancreatitis. After having a Total Pancreatectomy and Islet Auto-Transplant in 2009 at University of Minnesota Medical Center he woke up and was pain free for the first time in his life. “I only wish I would’ve done it sooner.”
Watch a video about Kevin's experience.
Returning to the DiamondIn 2002, TJ was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Eventually, he found himself at University of Minnesota Medical Center where surgery gave him the chance to return to normal life - as a husband, a father and bullpen coach for the St. Paul Saints.
Read more about TJ's story.
Find Doctors & Providers
Together with University of Minnesota Physicians, we are committed to providing exceptional health care - in a setting where we specialize in innovation
News and Stories
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine honors 143 University of Minnesota Health physicians
- University of Minnesota Medical Center named one of 100 Great Hospitals
- Triple transplant survivor a testament to advancements in transplant medicine
- Introducing our new name:
University of Minnesota Health
- We’re recognized statewide for reducing early elective deliveries
- University of Minnesota and Fairview Health Services break ground on new Ambulatory Care Center
- Physicians named "Best Doctors for Women"
- Fairview leaders Rulon Stacey and Carolyn Wilson earn national recognition